Friday, August 7, 2009

A Peek Inside My Bag

Hi guys! It's been a while since my last post, and since Tin is still waiting for the right time to reveal my new look, I'm going to leave you with this one. Enjoy!

It started with MTV Cribs and until now, people are interested to see what's inside celebrities' mansions, walk-in closets, and even the expensive bags that they carry around. Before I raid someone else's closet or bag, I will let you see what's inside mine. And since I share with you what's in my closet one day at a time, I will just show you my fave bag and what's inside it. *drum roll*




Sunglasses - This gold pair is my favorite because it goes well with all of my outfits. Plus I love the heavy tint for that not so good days (Boohoo!)


Checkered bandanna- This belongs to Stacy, too (grins sheepishly). I bring it every time because of its versatility. It can be a bikini top (reminds me of 1959 Barbie’s swimsuit), a belt, a headband, and a neck scarf!


“Pinoy” bracelet- This is inspired by the colors of the Philippine flag. I might not look like a Filipina (yet), but I’m proud to be owned by one. :) You might be wondering why it’s in my bag and not on my wrist. Let’s just say that I consider this bracelet as a lucky charm so even if I have to wear another bracelet to complement an outfit, I still bring this one all the time.


Yikes, only three items, but you don’t expect a lot of items to fit a doll’s tote bag, do you?:)

How about you? What’s inside your bag? :)

2 comments:

Niel said...

Fun entry! Maybe one day, I'll do something like this. ^_^

Holly said...

Thanks!I'd love to see that. :)