Monday, August 17, 2009

Gaga Over Lady Gaga

Last Tuesday, Lady Gaga performed here in the Philippines, and people who went to her concert can’t stop twittering about how fantastic she was. Sadly, Tin and I didn’t get to watch her concert even though the venue was more or less 20 minutes away only. *sigh*

Anyhow, since Lady Gaga is famous not only for being a total performer but also for her quirky outfits and hairstyles, what better way to show off my new hair than the Lady Gaga way! :)



Lady Gaga sported the hairstyle on the right for a press conference before her concert. She wore a blonde wig with purple streaks and a huge black hair cone which she named Korea.

Mine is the brunette version of her look. Can you tell the length of my hair based on the photo on the left? :)


(Photo of Lady Gaga from inquirer.net)

2 comments:

Niel said...

You're done rerooting her? Cool! Now she can experiment more with her hair like a true fashionista. :)

Holly said...

Holly is now like a Totally Hair Barbie! :D

And Neil, thanks for the info you gave me. I really had no idea how I would start, and what you've said helped me a lot. :)