Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Me, Myself, and I Plus Tin and the Origin of My Miniature Closet


I’m Holly and this blog is told from “my perspective. ” :)


My name is an allusion to Audrey Hepburn’s character in Breakfast at Tiffany’s, Holly Golightly. I am a Fashion Fever doll with a Generation Girl face mould (Tin is not quite sure about this, and she would be thankful if someone could confirm or correct this info). I came all the way from the Golden State from Tin’s cousin along with other preloved dolls. Tin restored all of us for her younger cousins to play with, but I caught her eye and she decided to keep me. She swapped my body with another Fashion Fever doll so that my body would have better articulation. :D



I could say that I am the main reason Tin got into collecting and making doll accouterment. My own miniature closet is full of clothes, bags, shoes, jewelry, and other accessories from Vintage to Fashion Fever, from authentic Mattel to Barlina, and from Ebay to DIY. I have an eclectic style and my love for art, music, and film will be reflected on the outfits that I will be wearing and entries that I will be posting here. This blog is inspired by sites like Lookbook and Chictopia, and its name was inspired by the photo above.



Lastly, since Tin decided not to collect other dolls (yet!) and I’m all alone here, I hope you would visit me here in my site and leave greetings or comments while you’re here. They would be very much appreciated.


Thank you for reading this far, good day and be blessed!


(Photo courtesy of More Magazine)

2 comments:

Niel said...

Wow! A new doll blog and one from the Philippines. Welcome Holly and tin. ^_^

Holly said...

Thank you Niel! :D