Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Fashion Inspiration: Blair Waldorf





Ruffled Top, Fashion Fever. High-waisted Skirt, Barbie. Black Gladiator-like Heels, Avic1030

This outfit is inspired by Blair Waldorf (Leighton Meester) from the CW series Gossip Girl. I love how the red ribbon on the ruffles overhauled the black and white eyelet top, and how my high-waisted denim skirt toned down the dressiness of the top making my look casual cool.

Blair is my favorite character in the series because of her sense of style. She loves classic pieces, and she knows how to accessorize in order to update her look. I also noticed that she repeats some pieces, not just the accessories, but even the clothes! She gets away with being an “outfit repeater” because she knows how to mix and match them. Oh! I want to raid her closet! Hmm.. I think that just gave me an idea for my future posts. Watch out for that! :p

xoxo,
Holly

(Photo courtesy of l-meester)


1 comment:

D7ana said...

Hi Holly! Hi Tin!

Holly, you look classy casual and elegant in that combination. I don't watch "Gossip Girl," but the fashions there must be special.